Q Force Canada is looking for Estimator , for one of our client based out of Scarborough.
Job Type: Full Time.
• Prepare estimates of probable costs of materials, labour and equipment, and subcontracts for construction projects based on contract bids, quotations, schematic drawings and specifications.
• Advise on tendering procedures, examine and analyze tenders, recommend tender awards and conduct negotiations.
• Establish and maintain tendering processes.
• Set up cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures.
• Prepare cost and expenditure statements and forecasts at regular intervals for the duration of a project.
• Prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers, contractors and subcontractors.
• Liaise, consult and communicate with engineers, architects, owners, contractors and subcontractors, and prepare economic feasibility studies on changes and adjustments to cost estimates.
• Manage and co-ordinate construction projects and prepare construction progress schedules.
• Analytical and strong math skills.
• Able to review plans and specifications to accurately determine material and labour requirements.
• Overall 4-6 years of experience and field experience in the construction industry an asset.
• Experience with take-offs, RFI’s during the tendering process, as well as in flight project RFQ’s Quotation submittal for change order processing.
• Works well alone or collaboratively as part of a team.
Visit our Job Seekers page to submit your resume http://qforcecanada.com/job-seekers/
E Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 9054049922
Visit 372 Wilson road s, oshawa ontario