Q Force Canada is currently looking for Construction-Project Manager for our client based out of GTA.
Location: Durham Region
Job Type: Full Time.
• Ensure projects are completed on schedule and on budget.
• Provide direction to team members and distribute workload.
• Ensure site safety and environmental standards are met or exceeded.
• Coordinate all aspects of contract documents.
• Prepare monthly applications for payment.
• Coordinate all sub-trade work.
• Coordinate contract changes, site instructions, requests for information, subtrade shop drawings.
• Chair bi-weekly site meetings and prepare meeting minutes.
Desired skills and experience:
• Post-secondary education in Construction, Engineering or related discipline.
• Extensive ICI experience is mandatory.
• Ten plus years experience as a Construction Project Manager.
• Previous experience with TTC and/or Metrolinx projects.
• Primavera P6 scheduling experience an asset
• Well versed with construction methodology and practices.
• Experience with projects up to $50 million in value.
• Ability to plan and manage to a project schedule.
• Knowledge of construction costs and budgets.
Visit our Job Seekers page to submit your resume http://qforcecanada.com/job-seekers/
E Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 9054049922
Visit 372 Wilson road s, oshawa ontario