Q Force Canada is looking for Construction Laborer for Durham region.
Location: Durham Region
Job Type: Full Time.
•Assist in excavating, demolition, formwork, waterproofing, landscaping, finishing and all other aspects of general construction.
• Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work area.
• Assist with the forming, pouring and finishing on concrete projects.
• Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring and barricades required as required.
• Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete.
• Prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers, contractors and subcontractors.
• Operate various tools and equipment, including: heavy equipment, chainsaws, jack hammers, laser levels, measurement equipment, shovels, hammers, drills, etc.
• Assist various trades persons in construction activities.
• Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment.
• Able to use construction equipment such as mixers, compressors and pumps and more.
• Direct traffic at or near construction site.
• Perform any other construction labor related tasks .
• 2 to 5 Years .
• Valid G Driver’s License.
Visit our Job Seekers page to submit your resume http://qforcecanada.com/job-seekers/
E Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 9054049922
Visit 372 Wilson road s, oshawa ontario