Q Force Canada is currently looking for Construction Operations Scheduler for our client based out of Oshawa.
Job Type: Full Time.
Experience: Operations Management, Scheduling and Inventory management: 5 years.
• Receive and coordinate all incoming / outgoing calls between customers, mangers and technicians in different departments.
• Provide accurate and reliable information by text, telephone, email or in person to mangers and technicians.
• Experience in Inventory management and fleet management will be considered as asset. .
• A proactive candidate who, effectively communicates regularly with managers, customers and technicians..
• Prepare accurate work orders for technicians and inform clients of time expectations.
• Schedule and dispatch technicians to appropriate locations according to customer requests, specifications, or needs.
• Prepare, maintain and adjust daily and weekly schedules to ensure a smooth-running operation.
• Monitor and investigate volume discrepancies and complete inventory reporting as needed.
• Respond to urgent demands to restore service and schedules.
• Help management in ensuring inventory supplies and report on inventory management.
• Maximize process efficiency through effective collaboration with work team.
• Maintain accurate records, files and proper documentation of customers' requests in company database.Asset Management, ensure equipment is properly services and maintained to maximize revenue opportunities.
• Fleet Management, ensure vehicle fleet is well maintained to ensure safety, and to better ensure vehicles are running at peak capacity.
• Strong knowledge / experience in computer skills, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Gmail.
• Experience in Construction Industry is mandatory.
• Accounting skills – understanding of invoicing, billing and budgeting.
• Strong organizational skills; excellent attention to detail/accuracy with ability to follow-up, follow-through.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must for staff management documentation.
• Must have experience scheduling and completing work orders for trades and sub-contractors to be considered for this role.
• Experience with inventory control is considered an asset.
• Valid AND Clean Driver’s license.
• Vulnerability check.
Factors for Success:
• Ability to lead a team and demonstrated commitment to customer service excellence.
• Scheduling, costing and job-based coordination experiences/expertise.
• Operational management experience within either construction, maintenance repair or restoration industry.
• Understanding of reconstruction practices.
• Analytical skills – understanding of basic statistics, data and relevant information gathering.
Visit our Job Seekers page to submit your resume http://qforcecanada.com/job-seekers/
E Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 9054049922
Visit 372 Wilson road s, oshawa ontario